Muh New Camera

Not to say it is 100% mine but it's for family. So basically it's a family camera. What can I do with it? The answer is just right below :D



This weekend is the day I see the real formula one cars in such a close range and I'm certainly bringing this new babe to snap a lot of nice photos.

Mum is rushing me to tick exactly how many people is coming to my party so she can prepare a sufficient amount of delicious lamb chops. Well, I guess I'll settle this by this weekend ba.
At this moment, I would just have to prepare myself for another battle of memorizing.

3 comments:

lwh said...

ni confirm sengaja tangkap jack daniel's sekali la ni.. purposely make it look lk tertangkap.. padahal mmg nak botol tu kat camera.. haha

DerriCK.C said...

lol..ini panggil pose.
pro pose.
aku mmg talented in camwhoring:D

Sathesology said...

haihz. . for us dis call common skillz la derrick . . mayb for public IF They notice ur skill involved. . they will feel "wooh! i wan do tis skill aso" ;];] kudos to us~ c ya guys tuesday night :D