Thank you

It's all me now. Everyone has their own path to take to decide what's best for them. Looking at my friends and yes, I do envy them for having what I wasn't born to have, or being what I wasn't born to be but I'm trying hard all these times to fix and improve myself. Seeing them getting out to get their day lighten up couplely makes me wish to be like them too. I'm not whining on this because I'm trying hard too. Losing is not really big deal and merely nothing compared to winning (Suffer awhile maybe. I'll keep that in mind). Watching them having good stuff that I can't afford to be carried wherever they travel, but I have never truly complain deep inside my heart(maybe a lil :D) because I know one day I will have the chance to get them. To be honest, I am happy with all the things I have and appreciate them alot. No complaint at all. They maybe good at something but I am not falling behind. Catching up and being good at what they are not. This is something that I want to brag =)

Well, only I know the changes I had made, the changes I'm pursuing now, or the changes I will gain in future.

Soon after I realized that time is getting near for them to leave elsewhere to continue their studies. One by one having their mind made up and it's good to hear that. AND almost everyone is having what I don't have currently.

GirlFriend

Ini bukan jalan nihhh. It seems like I have to add really more oil than I usually does. Trying is not a crime.

9 comments:

Robbie said...

dey dey, will smith? :D

Sathesology said...

ya man, regret doesn't last long. And. . ur a good guy. thats why u kp me how much aso i still sayang u :D WE ALL do~

Siew Feng said...

LOL...i thought u got AH CHING!!

or cindy? cyndi?? xD

DerriCK.C said...

haha sf.
Broke up with ah ching long time ago :P

z.y.looi said...

strive strive!!!!

Anonymous said...

hmm.. juz try ur best n tell urself "no regrets"!!

Sathesology said...

jiok . . redundant advice la. . DONT COPY PLS!!~ lala~

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

"Trying is not a crime!!" <<< I'm lovin this!!

Muahahah~~

Gambateh lah brother!!! You know we all support you~ =)

DerriCK.C said...

lol
thanks and im really putting more oil!