What you speak, it comes back

In life, whatever thing you put it as a negative way of thinking, in the end it comes back to you and you might as well doing so. What you don't speak, don't do or even don't think about it, you will eventually maybe after a period of time you would just do so. I have no doubt experiencing this but not in that bad condition. Some are worse as what I'd found with my own eyes and ears. There are words for it but I just couldn't remember.

One more thing, some people would do anything for money. My term of money is not only refers to cash but all items even issues about it too. Somehow at some points I do agree that, "Money is the root of all evils". I hate it for ruining the life of whatever relationships. It depends what is the ending of the scenario. It's either good or bad but it may get ugly.

0 comments: