I need a clear window

Last Sunday, there was a guy approached me and asked for help when I was on my way back to Wangsa Maju. The conversation started with a simple introduction of his and then he began his story. He told me that he's from Johor and came to KL to have fun with his friends. Best part is, he had been cheated by his friends and the price was losing a cellphone and cash of RM2000. That's fine with me not until he finally proposed his real intention. He wanted me to lend some money to him and asked my bank account number as he said he would pay back. If he asks for a small amount of money, probability that I will give is 0.9. but he messed it up and asked for more. Guess what he asked me to do? He wanted me to go to the atm machine and withdraw cash around RM300 just to pay for his hotel fare and a ticket back to Johor. I guess he thought I'm a super Lulu and I kept saying NO, then he left after a stop from the beginning spot. There he went for another victim right after he got out from the train and he aimed a college student. Wish him bad luck, and hopefully that student is not Lulu :D

Seriously, this guy here is really stupid.

Went for the 1st class as the 3rd semester has been commenced. Nothing special happen although I wished something could happen =). She changed her hair style and we sat quite far apart. Blame me for being late for the class. Honestly, I'm really glad that we are having 4 days classes so that I can see her.


Come and have a last look of my friendster profile. I have just canceled this account. Say so long and goodbye to my account.

0 comments: