Just Nice

Weather condition was just nice for me to take a break. I took a glance of KL city with the breeze and fresh air at the surrounding outside my balcony. As usual the Twin Towers and KL Tower would always be there and I'm saying as if it would disappear or collapse. Someday I will snap some images of kl city to post it right here.

I paid Steven(house owner) an amount of money which is deposit of a room that I will move in next two months. From next semester onwards, I won't be staying at metroview anymore. Well, at least I had settled this problem which worried me for not being able to find one when the contract of the current place ends. So next time I won't have to take bus to college and that would save the cost so much.

Everything is just nice and sailing smoothly.

0 comments: