You don't see me

A simple decision caused me to make a small mistake which leads to a regretful moment of weekend I spent. None of those nights were my good sleep, not even when I'm exhausted. But today something has just opened up my mind and I moved on. One mistake is not going to make me lose maybe more mistakes to come but these will be the key to my future and success.

That's about me. About her?

Day by day, it has gotten stronger and building a solid feeling towards you. This can't be undone or I shall fail my soul or barely lift up my little head. You may have not notice the way I look at you. You may have not know how I put you in every of my decisions. Sometimes I just wish to spill out everything but that would be a very reckless one. I wanna be as tiny as possible for a day just to go inside you to see what does your heart says. Know why I always hold my cellphone? I've always think about giving you a text but I ain't got balls.


0 comments: