Sensodyne Anyone?

Got a job from a friend, at Giant Batu Caves. Guess what I'm working as? A promoter of course, and would be pushing a toothpaste brand named Sensodyne. Going to stand there for 3 days and the pay is rm80 per day. It's better than stay at home jobless and goyang kaki.

For the whole 8 hours, I'd to speak out the same thing:

Wanna try our product, Sensodyne? It's for sensitive teeth and weak gum. And it is also on promotion.

If they are interested, I have to explain the rest of the details regarding the toothpaste. After that, it's either they'll take it or leave. Then there are few types of cibai customers especially the M type. They don't even bother to hear it, look at it, or even say "no thanks". At least give me some signal or any action to tell to stop disturbing. Sigh. Tahan for 2 days more to get my pay and then I chaooozzz.

Ohh yea, I saw Kelvin (Cent's bro) today at the supermarket and he did buy a box of toothpaste from me because I asked too and he really does need it.

Feeling tired, but wouldn't wanna sleep because the internet just got better than before and suprisingly it's already been hours and I'm still on the line but still, slow like a poke.

I'm done here.

0 comments: