Double or Nothing

Sometimes I am so worry and afraid that I'll let this slip again. Have you thought that why you still hear nothing from me? You must be wondering also whether am I really the guy you need? In my mind, I always set aside of it to think about you, confession, surprises, plans and most importantly, a night to make you say yes to my confession. It just keep coming and coming all these thoughts and how I wish to make it come true as soon as possible. But it can't be rushed because doing things in a haste will ruin everything. I just want to know you more before I make a truly deep proposal. I don't want you to think that I'm treating you good just because I'm chasing you. I want this to be different. Hopefully time allows me to do everything perfectly.

I have already make myself a promise. After all assignments and tests, I will make a double or nothing. Or maybe even sooner... I just need you to have faith in me. I will make it happen.

Assignments assignments and assignments. I need to finish these within 2 weeks.

0 comments: