I'm sorry for being the stupidest person in the world. I do really know what you want and what you need. I was so stupid for wasting the chance that I could have. My mind and mouth froze me so hard. I was too stiff myself to say it out. I really need you to be by my side. All I want to ask is for another chance. Only one...

I do really need this chance and I don't want you to give up. I was way too long to be in this situation. I am resembling myself as fast as I could. I will never give up on you. No matter how you will reject me after a mistake I've made. I know this may be too late. Regretting will be a useless solution. I will do the best to make you mine.

I just wanna tell you that I really know what you need. I care about you so much. All I want is you. You are the reason for this.

4 comments:

lalala said...

jia you, dc...

n gal, if u r readin tis, dc is a good guy! trust me!!! ^^

Sathesology said...

yeam trust lalala, cuz she know how to see a good guy. I know this because she choose a very good guy herself :D

DerriCK.C said...

deyy... you promoting yourself or what? lol..

Sathesology said...

whatt?? i iz no understand you . .