About us

So you did read it. Yeah, we don't have to rush about this matter. Slowly we will get this through together.

About the TGI Friday, I know you would feel guilty if you didn't treat me. That time I really thought of paying it together but I know you won't feel nice if I insist to pay. So I kept my wallet away. About the stress you mentioned, I didn't feel it as a burden to me as I could still afford to just fetch you. I'm not the guy who will keep buying things you want. I don't want to treat you that way too.

Surprises and romantic thingy are all about that very moment. It's not about long lasting. True though but it's a start of long lasting one. To be honest, I actually had plan one earlier but it was rather a failed one because it was too rush. Remember Hui Kian asked you about your brother's phone number? I was the one who wanted the number.

After that there are more to come, as they keep crossing into my mind. I'd just get excited whenever I think about it. I guess I'll keep these till we both are ready for it.

I will need you. Always do. I will wait for the time for us to be together for real. As usual, I won't give up on you. No matter how I concentrate into my studies, there's always a room for you in my mind. This is always. It's not that I will get distracted but just to tell you I always think of you.

Since you told me something secret. Let me tell you something secret here. Do you know I have a nickname called Budget King? Friends always call me that. It's true that I'm not rich and I also know that you will not don't want me because of this. I just know it. Every time whenever my friends wanted to go somewhere prestigious, they will first look at me. Haha. True story.com. I will not just simply spend money because I know myself and my family situation. About financial we both can settle it together. That's what I'm trying to say.

As you said, both of us will get very busy this lately. But I hope we will not lose each other. Less outing I can agree with that. But I still want to be like usual like how we used to be as in chatting or sms-ing. I don't wanna lose you. I will always be whenever and wherever you need me.

I will focus on my studies and you must also gambateh. We both can make it together.

I enjoyed that day too. After that night, I actually put one of the photos as my phone wallpaper.
I miss you <3

8 comments:

lalala said...

budget king so wat... better than spending king loh! i do appreciate budget king bcoz they r good at personal financial planning!!
dc, support u kao kao!!!! hukkkk!!!

Sathesology said...

Who cares about financial strata when it comes to love. Ofcourse money is important but its not everything. If by loving means sharing half of each of your lives, why is there a need for materialistic thinking? Isn't just being together should be the best reward?

Having said so too bad we live in a world where people tend to be selfish and those who are selfless. . are kinda extinct. Trufax. Above all else, the girl can see that your heart is made of gem, rather than looking at the material your wallet is made of.

Wish ya all the best, not only in this, but in life bro. remember to study hard fag. Tc n peace out.

Ps:iheardtheguynamedsathesisawesome

DerriCK.C said...

jiok sin. thanks for keep supporting me eh. haha appreciate it so much!
btw your blog, i never got invited T_T

dear my bro sathes. thanks for everything. i gotta admit you're just awesome in everything except your size and fat level. XD
I will study hard :D

lalala said...

alah!!! put de blame on lousysatay.com.cn! i ever asked him if i should invite u guys, he said dun nid, invite only when u guys ask!!! wil invite u =D

DerriCK.C said...

....
btw, invite this email
nameless_dc@hotmail.com

sayoonarra said...

Abang sepang.. Itu bukan secret tuu.. Ponna obvious.. Hahaha..

DerriCK.C said...

haha lai.. rilek la..dgn korang je ponna obvious. Kat sini they still dont know that im a budget king. because at here i even met someone who is capable of grabbing away my award. lol..

Sathesology said...

lol .. to "lalala" .cn ur head i am now tis .co.uk okay!!

dc: heiyo2 u more worried abt my weight den my gf la. . LOL.

Lai: mike this post not for us to read wan .. all trufax we iz know