DBF 5 Photo-taking Session

It's 5 in the morning now. I had finally done drafting a report regarding the issue of local products. It looked easy but when I was doing it, I scratched my head till my hair fell off and were everywhere around the floor (alright, I know this is exaggerating). Since time allowed me to blog awhile before I go get some sleep, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce my classmates to all of you who read my blog.

Last Friday after we finished our lesson of the day, we gathered around to have some class photo taking session. The theme was Black or White, so most of us wore black and white tops. Basically all of us were so excited and were quite noisy that day which made our tutor next door so uptight. She had already came to gave us a warning but we continued on our way, ignorant of the consequences which lay ahead.


In my class, there are only 5 guys including me out of 20 students. Can you see how happy we are by just having so many girls around us everyday. Joking.com Lol.. Koon Yee left us due to improper scheduling of his timetable and he mixed it up till it clashed with our class timetable.

When we were about to finish, guess what? We finally had our mouths shut and were forced to leave the room. She came to us again with a really mad face and raised her voice. Gotta admit it was our fault at first to make her so uptight again. But we had our fun though.

I was trying to pick a fight. Look at how serious I was. But he fukken smiled at me! Lol..Was he looking down on me? (He was indeed)

Alright. This was a lil bit unethical of act.

Look at the chair wei. She was trying to hentam me with that chair. I was so pathetic T_T

0 comments: