My new shoes, am getting one more.

I was in dire need of a new pair of shoes. Last week, all my shoes were all worn out except one which is red in colour. That pair is also not a comfortable one though as it hurts my feet especially my heels. But now everything is solved. A brand new shoes I bought not long ago. It cost me only RM50! It's friggin cheap! It gets nicer the more I look at it. Thought of showing off in front of my mum. Surprisingly she asked me to get one more pair of shoes. I was very happy indeed. Now I get to buy another one which means there will be another shopping day =)


I had steamboat with my parents yesterday night. These days are cold enough so we decided to have some hot stuff to get our body warmed up. Besides steamboat, we ordered crabs and lala. The lala attracted me till I snapped a pic of it. It was huge, the biggest I had so far I guess.

0 comments: