So long to Marcus

This morning, Marcus has just gone back to his own country, Australia and left us nothing but memories and his teaching to us. I really appreciate that because he taught me lots of knowledge about life, character, people, and the world too. Geez, I am missing him now. I miss having dinner with him. The fishes we used to have it together. But have to say that he is kinda cb, because he kept repeating the same old stuff he said and he did sometimes makes me feel bored. Too bad we can't take photo with him. Otherwise there will be a photo of him here. Why? Its a secret.

Time flies quickly without noticing it and I still can't get the feeling I used to have it at MMU. My so called Exam Feel. Tomorrow in the noon I'm going to fight a war, Tarc war or shall I call it Lapsap war? Lol. Its not the exam lapsap because I've yet to sit for it, not even for the 1st. It is just that the Tarc itself and the system of it really suck to the max.

Just now, we just rented out our small room to 2 girls. Both of them also Tarcian wor. Haha. I know Wen Xhin sure will express some of his eagerness to know more about this. Maybe Kok wei too :D .

Syok, I got extra money from Marcus as a present to me. Ts also got some too. I'm going to spur myself to a better field of life. Marcus, I will never forget about what you've told me since the day you stepped your very pro foot into Metroview.

0 comments: