Incoming Solo Plan

Finally, I have the chance to send my form to ptptn office to delay the payment. I'm still a student, how do you expect me to pay you? Just got to know that there is a branch located at KL Sentral. I'm going there tomorrow morning and maybe I'll just travel somewhere to get rid of my boredom. Of course, this is a not-money-spending trip. This time I'll just use my eyes to widen the view of someplace. RM15 is enough, perhaps?

Have been spending my holidays on dramas and games. I just can't find a meaningful yet useful thing to do. After I got some feedback from mum, my mood was so high up suddenly went down straight until it touched my heart and felt regret what I've done last time, regret for not using the time well, regret for not adapting observation skill, regret for not developing patience and more.

Now, time allows me to make things back right on track. There are lots of things waiting me to be done. Play around no more and focus on my future is my aim now BUT relaxation still is a must to have. Well, that's all for today and God of Fortune is calling me, there is an important meeting awaits me.

0 comments: