Another was gunned down, last one coming up soon

Ushh, here comes my last paper, Micro Econs. After that, I'm fucking free of writing my index no. in WORDS! on the answers booklet anymore but not for long because this is only my 1st sem lerr. Fucking asshole system. Really for fuck sake! There is already a number provided for us and why do we have to write the numbers out in words. This is fucking stupid! Well, maybe its my problem because I can't settle myself about this. Forget it.

Yesterday, I got a news from a friend that her friend got killed and burnt by four beasts which are around 16-22 in age. The victim got kidnapped by them after she was release from her part time job at some supermarket before the murder incident happened. She is only 16, my dear, she is so young and pretty too. Quite a distinction student as well.

For more detail, please search yourself.


R.I.P.

Hope those bastards got burn in hell till they can never reborn into world.

0 comments: