Over Relaxation

I went to Malacca yesterday even just for a night stay. Friends over there were having steamboat party for Moon Cake Festival. I reached there around 7 in the evening and called si Wee Tat and si Man Chan to pick me up at Sentral. Too bad for Wee Tat because the moment I got into the car, I started to release my diu-ness towards him. Why I did so? Chris should know about this ^^

About MC leh, aihh. I ain't got things to say to you but to support you and yengness of the hair.
No doubt that he has gotten more handsome now, hair is much longer, the look doesn't change much though. I met the Ah Bin, Ah Shen and others.

Surprisingly, Ah Bin has gotten much Lalaa now with the new hairlook. As always and with improvement as well, he with his dancing skills and also newly adapted singing and instruments skills are always the temptation and the eye cathing one.

Ah Shen leh, give me 5 for the delicious victory against Ah Dee and Shaun over the counter strike. Lol. The score was 50 wins against 47. That was a tight and interesting war. But still, we are better than they are.

I had fun there and the emptiness of my stomach since my departure from Kl was filled full with sundry food especially the balls and few cups of chivas. Plus, a special drink made by Leon, Vodka with Ribena. Not bad though the taste.

Alright, fun and relaxation time is over. I'm going back to study mode. Tomorrow I am having a fucking exam, Hubungan Etnik which I don't understand why I have to take it since I've already taken LAN subject. Noob! Yeah, I admit that I'm having too much enjoyment activities and have been wandering around while I'm in the middle of exam week. What should I do to restore back my precious time to study? Well, study now lo.

0 comments: