Freed Not for Long

Free from suffering of going to college, not to hold any paper contains thousands words of knowledge, and free from sighting my notes but only for 2 weeks. It is a gift but a dull gift for me. I rather feel boring to be back in Klang but not at home. Friends have already started their lessons. Some are staying far apart while some are near yet so far too. This feeling is like, friends are getting a distance from each other with our age gaining up on us.

I had a thought. This thought in me, I'm a jerk, no doubt. I had some of my friends involved in that. If they find out about this, I'm sure they will kill me! Keep my mind shut I shall. Time makes me think a lot and I made up alot of unwanted thinking and consideration.

God please bless me a part time job!

Plan to fill my nights with a job for the coming semester. Cash ain't flowing well around me. I Need money - rent, bills, food, and many more. When I look into my wallet, I can barely see notes, not even coins. Thats my situation now.

Last night, I went to pick up my little brother at his tuition centre - Bukit Tinggi. Incredibly, there was a scene. I saw a motocyclist with a partner grabbed something not useful, I guess, from a couple. Those fuckers flee passby me and the guy was chasing them while carrying a leg injury. Conclusion, the couple went to Giant and acted like nothing has happened. I suppose the thieves snatched useless belonging. Bukit Tinggi is no longer a safe place to wander around at night. Those kind of people might roam around searching for weaklings.

I feel like going to club. As what I've said just not long ago, cash ain't flowing well! Pray to God, the next morning I wake up, few hundred is enough to appear on my bed. Dare not to greed. Hehe.

Money Not Enough Arghh!

0 comments: