It's been awhile and I'm missing it

I'm so free. I'm so bored at home. Stay at home, doing worthless stuff. I'd done fixing my laptop and I transformed it to Vista look and it does look cool, however, it would cost me half of my ram just to run it and it lags but I like it :D

Few nights ago, I can't get into sleep so I decided to give it a try to operate my phone. It took me quite some time just to open the casing without referring any help but failed, so I surrendered and clicked through internet to get some information about it. Found it and had made my night easier to complete the job.

the tools I used


Look, I found something nice back then. The trip to Linkin Park Concert live in Singapore 2007.
It was awesome and I'm just missing it. I tagged Tian Shen along and of course with Chi Ming who currently stay at Sg. Three us rocked the whole Sg while LP rocked us to the max.

the entry to the stadium :D


Abang Chi Ming

Cutie Tian Shen

Here it comes, the most rocking night had finally reached and the crowd went not so crazy I should say but we did :D







Random:




Guess what we had found after the crowd went off:

3 comments:

wk said...

EEEK...
A CONDOM AFTER A CONCERT?
What did that guy did, unzip his pants and *cough* the girl?

Eeeeek...

DerriCK.C said...

Who knows what they did there, even if they did, must be very pro to make it in a such big crowd. ^^
But that wasn't in used condition :D

Anonymous said...

LP ROCKS! at the same time,condom rocks :D