Good plans ahead

How does it taste like to have your love one out for a special day like valentine's day? Hmm, never get to feel it and still, I'm celebrating it alone. Not to say exactly alone but at least I have my Man Man with me all the while. That sounds pathetic, I know.

Few minutes after midnight, called Kok Wei out for a lil chit chat and I was with an empty stomach. Had our delicious mee goreng at Vilas, both of us only. We talked alot and planned alot too. We were really getting into it and every speaks worth. I should start saving money by now because I would really need it as what I've mentioned it.

I'm really looking forward to it!

Ohh yea, I just pierced my right and the first reaction I got was "EEkkkk yerrr" and it was from Charlene. Sigh. I'm straight alright!

0 comments: