White wine drinking night

Oh! He is certainly one crazy old fag. Never ever try to dare this guy because he is a crazy, wicked and daring old fag.

Last Wednesday night, went to RedBox in Pavilion with Marcus. It was already 10.30 pm, that late and my class was in the morning at 8. Without any delay and some time to decide, he was on for god sake and changed quickly and there we went with a cab from wangsa maju. The driver is certainly a good one because he even did ask us whether to get prostitute. Of course no thanks.

There we have reached and we passed by the happening bars and clubs. Many hot chicks were hanging out around there. *air liur meleleh*

That old fag (that is what ts calls him) really can sing. He sang lots of oldies. I mean, he is cool. Oh gosh, he showed us the techniques on how to sing. Tian shen and I were 'zhau yam' all the time for most of the songs we sang. Haha, so what?! We did enjoyed that. That particular night was also a night that I had my 1st time drinking white wine named Jacob Creek bla bla.. Yeah, I admit that I don't know how to drink wine and I felt the taste was not easy to be handled but it does make me addicted to it when I first gulp it in. It tastes different somehow. Surprising us, that Marcus ordered another bottle of the same wine. Jesus crap! He is a fucking hardcore drinker. Never to play a fool with him.


This is the one we drank! (not really sure but looked like this)

However, just wanna say thanks to Si Marcus for spending us a great night. The bill nearly goes up to rm500. That was something. He is leaving soon for Australia. I'm gonna miss him so much though. Not only because he spent on me la but also the lectures, the teaching, the thinking he gave me are so useful which can make my life a high smooth one.

0 comments: