Home Alone!

Geez, I'm home alone for this weekend. Tomorrow is our country MALAYsia so called Merdeka Day wor. Thought I can watch some fireworks at metroview but have to come back home because no one is taking care of the house but me. Parents went to Malacca to fetch my grandma back home. Bro went to Bangkok with his girlfriend. I wanna go to Bangkok too T_T
I ain't got anyone to talk to now except facing square head and posting this stuff.

My final is on 4th and I haven't done my readings and revision. Oh, I'm so lazy though. Its like some sort of disease. When the exam is around the corner, all the things I've read I can't make it a lock in to my brain. Screw me! I'm not going to fail this again.

Got the Screwmyx on for my apartment over there.. We are having so much trouble on that fucking lapsap modem. This is what TMnet provides for free - lapsap. Am gonna get a new modem with router.

Hungry! Going to cook myself a nice dinner since mum isn't here to prepare it.

0 comments: