MTV Asia Awards 2008 live in Tanah Melayu

Yeah, I watched this asia awards on tv this afternoon. Its a replay of yesterday's live at Genting Highland. Ermm, this year's awards presentation is kinda bad especially it was held in Malaysia. It was rather boring.

The foreign artists are great and they have dealt the fans awesomely high but the local. Jesus, they suck in performing on that platform. It was totally a messed up performance. *Mou Yeh Kong* Tak mahu kutuk banyak sangat.

And yeah, today I got to know that Nicole Scherzinger from the Pussycat Dolls has another name - Nicole Susahnakeja. This kinda cracked me off.

Well, there is a thought of mine when I heard a song sang by One Republic - Stop And Stare. I would like to dedicate this song to the citizens of Malaysia. Wanna know why? Whenever accidents happen, they like to stop and stare to the happening. True?

0 comments: