Not me doesn't mean I'm not me

Whatever goes around from you, it tends to bounce back to you but maybe with some different way. This phrase applies to all mankind.

I'm quiet doesn't mean I'm not making any character but deep inside me. I don't have temper doesn't mean I never have it but deep inside me. I agree but that doesn't mean I agree from the bottom of my heart. I'm easy to be predicted because I let you to predict me that easily but that doesn't mean that I'm not hard to be foreseen. Undemanding me but yet a complicated me.
Need someone to predict the fickle me (desperately perhaps? haha)

After thoughts above,

Yeah, final is up ahead for a short period. Preparation is going on and I'm moving on. Plans already started to transfer from mind to mind of classmates and I. Langkawi lah, Pangkor lah, Penang la, Singapore lah, Genting lah, and macam macam places. Fortunate me, went all these places before. ^^
In the end, after lots of 'serious' discussion which will never end, destination is out from the majority and Genting Highlands it is. After the business war, there we go to have some chill and make good use of the subject called Hubungan Etnik (eventhough all of us are chinese).

Merapatkan hubungan antara satu sama lain mah.


0 comments: