Simply Expressing the frustration in me!

Sometimes you have to be smart on certain things. Seriously you really need to learn how to give up on something which the other party doesn’t like it. Look, it is not that I’m trying to get rid of you but there is a privacy time of mine for me to have it and I don’t want anybody to screw it. Quit it bro! I am really tired of rejecting your offers.

I have my own time and my dinner with my friends. Even though they are not around, I canstill manage to have my own dinner alone out there and I’m really okay with this. I’m so sick of you asking me the same old stupid question which I had already rejected many times. You gotta be smart and back off. I know what type of person you are and I wanna admit it that you and I are in the different society (but still we can hang out together IN SCHOOL). I told you that if you join me you will certainly get sick and you will be just a tree having zero words to say. You didn’t keep that and asked me the same again instead. What the fuck is wrong with you buddy? I had enough of this and I would never know when my can is going to explode to you the hell out. I also had enough shit of your ‘can’t get along’ with your roommate. Come on, he is your roommate and why can’t you just stop having problem between you and him. Roommate is a person who you should or I shall say must to get along with no matter what problem comes into sight.

I got only one thing to say to you:

Cut it off and don’t be such a childish person. You’re not 17 anymore and you just got your license to be 18. Be smart and learn how to read and understand people’s ill. Do I have to tell you really that straight?

Gosh, my face problem? I didn’t reject you that harshly? I’m a type of person who doesn’t know how to reject people fiercely with some wicked face of me but please don’t take advantage of this. This is just not my style!

0 comments: