Really really MISS my hair so much!

I've been missing my hair for days and nights after I slashed my hair off the ground of the salon. Every night tears start to glow my eyes but not to let it pour out, indeed me. Whenever this symptom appears, that someone will start to call me a pussy. That cb kia has been chasing me along with his so-called lethal weapon; his belt, when I acted like a pussy.

Gua kena bully duhhh


Forget about that shi bai kia. Someday I will repay his 'kindness' with my lethal weapon too.
I miss my hair!

Dear Man Chan,

I know that I've let you down and you might think that I'm not as tough as you expected. Sorry for not letting myself to continue this quest with you. This means I'm over and I can only go this far. You shall carry on the duty in you and may you get an eternity of it. Here I wish you luck and so long for our so-called quest :D


-off-
Ah D

0 comments: