My very First Flight to Langkawi!

the plane we sat: Air Asia Boeing 727/737 (not sure xD)

Spaceshot feeling I got from Air Asia. Its fun and nervous shit to sit on that plane especially when the plane moves up and down while the pilots are trying to adjust the altitude or whatever stuff. I really did soar above the sky but not for long. 45 minutes would do! Stayed at monkeys' territory, Berjaya. Really damn lot of monkeys wandering in the middle of the night searching for foods. I really had fun with my cousins. We went to places and half of the places we wanted to go are either closed or under renovation.
Memang potong stim sial.

Anyway, here are the few pics taken:

the view from my seat

with my cussie, Aretha

random

at the Underworld water(Allah Wah Ba!)

The beauty behind us

Sejukk!!

Chocolate paradise

random :D

Emo duh :(

Haik! Langkawi's Samurais

Me, Vennesa and Clarence


Us!

Yosh! Meditating.

Am gonna miss this so much. Back with smiley face of me:


and a bottle of liquor surrounded by chocolates.

2 comments:

wk said...

NOW! The last picture looks more like the Derrick that is suppose to stay.. XD

Bloody monkeys! Do you hear sounds at night when you sleep? I did... Some monkey was outside my chalet's balcony.. Can't sleep properly on the first day though.. XD

DerriCK.C said...

lol wk. Monkeys huh? I don't hear any sound but i saw lot of them macam illegal gathering outside the chalet. damn scary wei. Once you open the door, habis kena rape.