Misinterpretation of my Chinese!

That’s why I don’t really like to speak Chinese. There will be always misinterpretation from my Chinese speaking and this would probably or shall I say definitely would lead to misunderstanding. This is out of my control and I have yet to find the cure of this. I don’t mean to say it but its the other way round. This is the misunderstanding and I really find it hard to live that way.

Not that I’m trying to be sarcastic but frankly speaking, English is really that important to the societies now. Even though my English is not that good I admit this but boleh cari makan lah, every day I will improve myself to be better. It doesn’t matter whether your English speaking is bad, but do practice and it will help a lot in your future daily life as reversely what I’m doing right now by speaking Chinese to you guys and it will certainly grow better and more fluent. After all I’m a banana, and I am speaking for the sake of bananas (yeah right).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...
relax man...
you can do it...
GAMBATEH...
banana also ppl ward..

DerriCK.C said...

lol..thanks anyway!