What a week!

Hohoho, its been awhile here since I posted last week. Its been a very busy of no busy week. Why said so? Because its boring at setapak, got nothing much to do there (there isn't any internet yet). One word, sien. Classes I did attend with a friendless soul into the lecture hall. Hard to get kappe because the class is kinda big and it is combined with other course. So for now I solo all the time. Solo ain't that bad after all.

This afternoon, Tian shen and I went to LowYat to get him an external case and a hard disc. When we were in the bus on the way to our destination, there was an indian guy in a hurry to reach Kotaraya. The bus stopped to get more passengers in. That indian guy kept asking the driver, "bila jalan, asal berhenti, jalan laa..". Then he turned his target to the bus fare collector(chinese auntie) and asked the same question again. Guess what the auntie replied. Lol, she replied in cantonese to him, "yiu kam fai jau cho fei kei la". Means, go take airplane la if want fast. The indian guy stunned(doesn't understand) and kept quiet already. We were laughing there in the bus behind that indian guy.

Today, when I was on my way back to Kl Sentral to go back to Klang, a guy came to me and asked where is the LRT. I just came out from the station, so I told him and taught him how to use the ticket machine as well ^^.

Reached home liao. Home sweet home = Internet sweet internet :D

0 comments: