Ponteng-ed Orientation XD!

Orientations are meant to be skipped dude, and so yes I did. When I reached the campus, Tian shen was already in there of course because his schedule of it was earlier than mine. Heard that he was suffering and got stuck in the surrounding of 'bio kia' and 'chemis po' which are just named by us to them. After I have heard the terrifying situation suffered by TS, I wasn't dare to carry on the bravery kept inside me to go for the orientation but I went to get my student id card done and so did TS. While we were queuing for our turn, we disturbed a lot of peoples there, and yes again we used the New Zealand, Australia and Mini cooper dialogue. I bet Siew Feng sure remember this conversation. Haha.

Lets talk about my new housemate. He is an elder guy from Australia. This guy here owns a restaurant in a private golf club. He was a mechanical engineer but too bad I have quited that course and now he is a qualified chef. Surprisingly, he doesn't eat rice. Weird huh?Well, this evening till dinner he talked a lot about his past and experience to us and it was very very interesting. He taught us a lot things as well. He still has a lot of things to talk us and I'm really looking forward to it.

0 comments: