My Class

Hoho. Wata Gua!

I'm home! Origin home I mean. Assignments are stacking wherever I go and it is just the beginning of the term of the course of mine. Lecture class did I? Yes, I did attend. Tutorial classes did I? Yes, I went for the classes too. I met my classmates and I made a few friends as well. I thought I'm the eldest student in the class but there is a girl popped out and grabbed the position I had. She is 2 years older than me and that really freaked me out. Nevermind about that. My other classmates are just kids to me, really without a doubt. Well, indeed I have to join them and buat kappe so that I can grab any information I want about studies. Or maybe the more I join them, the more I'll turn to kiddo who knows. Some of them are quite sporting because they approached me to be friends :D Unlike others, they are so entertaint-less, really. When I talked to them, they gave me LJ answer such as 'oh', 'ah', 'yeah', 'ahh' and bla bla bla. Kinda fucked up with this kind of attitude
and I will no longer in approach to them anymore except some official tasks.

I just wish there would be more ts wannabe type of mates. Easy to be kappe with. Anyway, I just hope I can get along well with them, if I don't do that I will be solo-ing all the time and that is not a good thing certainly.

0 comments: