Exam is Over

wata gua !

Well, I came back to Malacca once again because of 3 reasons. First, I had to sit for an exam which is MUET. Although I have quited MMU but that didn't stop me from taking the MUET because I paid for it. I've done the test and it was quite fucked up, couldn't do it better that time. I deserved it because the days before the exam what I did which is also the second reason was :

This !!

I didn't get to put in more than 2 balls. That sucks but somebody stole the joy away from me and took all the balls who accompanied me that night. They were :


This!This!
and This!
Other than this, the next night I played futsal with them and my house mates. Of course one of my course mate came too to join our team. We were all up against team that lost to us 3 times previously and won the last meeting match. This time we hit them hard hard (99) along with some cool songs played. Big margin it was, we won. :D

The last one would be me packing up all my stuff at Malacca and ready to transfer it to a new place indeed. Haihh... gonna miss this place very much though. Well, no time to lose now...

0 comments: