Teletubbies - Nostalgied


Saw that??!! Last2 weeks I entered a movie contest and I won myself 2 preview passes to watch Love Happens =) It was my first time joining this contest and I was lucky enough to win this. Or I shall say I was capable enough with excellent answers I submitted to the site. It was through sms and it cost RM0.50 per sms.

If you think this is impossible, well mates, I'va made it. I bet you guys had a thought of these, "Useless wan lah. Cannot win wan. You think I so lucky meh?"
Not until you try, you will forever be carrying these for your whole life, not attempting to believe.

Last few days, I saw a link posted by someone about teletubbies dancing Sorry Sorry-SuperJuniors. They were so cute and I had myself a good laugh too.

Darn! I miss this cartoon so much. My brothers and I had always been watching it together. They simply represent us because they are foursome, we are foursome too.
Guess I'm in which colour among them?

Eh Oh! (Hello)

Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa, Po

0 comments: