Ended

I can't believe I'm updating an abandoned-for-sometime blog of mine with another emotional post. This time it is a sad thing but turns out to be a peaceful one.

Finally I get to taste the rejection by someone. I was so stressed out and down. The situation was like I was almost drowned in the middle of the sea having nobody to hold my helpless hands. My mind was struggling so hard till I could hardly breathe which could possibly break into pieces. I am this weak. Very weak indeed. I fag out myself for so many times. Sometimes I always wonder why am I such a weakling?

Voices of theirs reached in time to save my soul being dragged out to nowhere. Every words they had said to me flashes back into my troubled mind. Thanks to Aaron and Chi Ming keeping me accompanied when I truly needed you guys.

I'm doing just fine. All I need is time to heal up the wound. Perhaps this is what people say, first cut is the deepest. It's a new experience to me and I have learned a lot through this. I've grown tougher now. I'll move on.

I am happy to know you. I was so blissful and truly appreciate the time we had together and all the memories although not much but it means a lot to me. Thanks for everything. We are not fated to be lovers but we can still stay as best friends.

0 comments: