Photochop!

After having some "awesome" weeks of assignments and midterms, I am finally having a break but not for long because final is coming soon T_T

I wasn't able to put 100% effort into my assignments simply due to my laziness =) but I was capable enough just to get good marks though. Okay..enough of LC-ing here.

I want to kick a ball! I wanna show off my skills. I wanna play with professionals and fun mates. I wanna make incredible passes. I wanna run along with a ball. I wanna dribble pass through everyone in court. I wanna make a glory moment of myself. I wanna play futsal!

Takde kaki larr but..

Recently, I found myself a new hobby. Photoshop.com. It is so fun and I am already addicted to it. To edit one picture it takes so much of time.
Well mates, Photochop is serious business. Truestory.com

0 comments: