Nostalgied Moments

Hey, I got a date with my friends, Prashanth, Logo and Aaron. We had nice fried chickens at Goodwood and chatted for hours about secondary schools stuff. We talked about how silly we were during that time, funny things that we did. I somehow nostalgied my school life. Being at those days, dont have to worry about money and education.

After a delightful dinner we had, Logo and Prashanth have to back. So after sending them home, Aaron and I decided to go for a movie. Since G-Force and Gamer were full, we chose Perfect Getaway instead.


The story was totally twisted. The entry that a couple made was supposed to be bad guys but they were kelefe. Another couple that acted so myteriously and was kinda scary were good guys and the pretended to be good guys were the killers which we thought they were the good guys. Lol. Well, it's a not-recommended-movie to be watched.

0 comments: