MPK! Big Bowl Challenge!

wata gua !

Diu..it's six in the dawn. As predicted by sate, I can't sleep after hearing a lil exposure of one curious cool story from Lai. Chill chillz..soon the sky will turn dark and off I go for gossiping =)

I was thinking to change my blog layout. Getting tired of this layout as it looks so dull and boring! Maybe next time as soon as my exam is over.


Saw this advertisement at /k/. The temptation of it excites me. I may not be the same like how I used to be few years ago but I would wanna give it a try. Its FREE if I manage to hantam everything within 10 minutes.To really win this, we must

THINK like MPK and EAT like MPK!

Anybody wants to join me? Make sure you come with an empty stomach. If you fail to finish it within 10mins, you have to pay and it's not CHEAP!

0 comments: