Bros for life

Friends go through hard times together to be bros. Some are destined to be and others are only bonds that barely tied. Being bros is more than to give and take. It's all about being honest to each other, no matter what mistakes they make, the bond they have would never be broken. People who never learn how to give and take, they will never appreciate or be appreciated by anyone. Maybe there are who falls at the same category but it would not last long.

I myself experienced it..

There were few unpleasant incidents I got stunned and blown away right after knowing the truth that I would never wanted to see in my life but it just happened in front of my eyes. It was kinda painful and hard for me to get over it. As what I've said, they are barely bonded friends that exist around me. I'm not going to have a childish mind to mark it inside my heart or somewhereelse.jpg just to remember what they've done. Ignoring them will be the best medicine.

(trust me zhengyang, you will never wanna know or to get into situations that happened to me all this while)

Perhaps I was so chickened out till I screwed things up. Now I realize that if I never stood up, I will live under the dark clouds forever.

Life goes on...I just be what I'm brought up to be.

Lets get back to where I suppose to write :D

What an awesome break I have at this time. Just wanna emphasize that another friend will be leaving soon. By the time I finish this post, he would be on the plane 'looking down' at Malaysia which gets smaller and smaller. Not to forget about Sathes who had left earlier last week. So long my bros and we shall meet again. This holiday is definitely a long one. I guess I'm all alone now. With Aaron soon going back to Malacca. Sigh. What's left on me is just a piece of music instrument I borrowed from Aaron. I'm going to spend my holiday to practice some shit.

2 comments:

jiok said...

emo post!! but i love it~ =D

DerriCK.C said...

lol..simply crap only