Unbreakable Bond

It's been a busy month for me. I spent my days sitting in front of my laptop working on assignments. Some assignments are need to be done in a group manner. Talking about group assignments, it doesn't really make any difference to me because it looks exactly like individual one. In a group, you will somehow get a good mate AND a WORST of all. Therefore I wanna take this opportunity to express my gratitude to her. How grateful I am to have her as my groupmate. So basically, you would have already gotten a rough idea. Yeah, only both of us performed in a group of 4 in every assignments. We have to wipe their shits off too. Just because we let them pass doesn't mean they can do the same shit all the time. It would be alright if at least they do shit but the problem is they don't do a shit! Swt! They just can't seem to get it. Oh well, as long I can get what I deserve is enough for me.

Dear Koon Yee,

Please get your ass back on track and focus more on what you need to pursue. Stop filling up schedule with sports activities and entertainment while you abandon your studies. There is always a limit you must know and not to cross it even an inch although you know what should not be done. I don't wanna lose you as a classmate in my class next term.

Meanwhile...

I found something very old but not so old xD. Photos of me and my friends during my secondary school time. Although I didn't achieve much that time but God let me found them as they slowly changed my life to a right path. They may not know this process but I gotta admit that they appear in my heart as important ones. DSL..of course not to forget Chi Ming and Aaron.. still remember? When I think back, it gives me a big LOL as I really will put a smile on my face even in the middle of the class. Oh my god, three little bastards talk to each other in malay. Others in the class laughed at us because we chinese don't speak chinese to each other. Weird huh? But who cares about that...this is what makes us the best, right? Look at sate..how thin he was, compare to now? Lol. Chill chill. Chi Ming, Lai and I didn't change much though. We grew mentally and become wiser and more mature of course. Plus we are taller now. haha..ohh goshh I really miss those time dudes. There was once three of us (Me Lai and Sate) represented our school to compete in science project among schools in Selangor or just Klang? Darn, I forgot. Nevermind about that. During our intraschool competition to get representative title, we failed and lost to Ang's group but why did I say we represented the school? This is a funny one, at least for us. There was a day when we were so free at late evening waiting to go back home. We took our glider out just to have some fun as Ang followed as well. The wind was quite strong that time but it helped us fly the glider perfectly. Too bad Ang's attempts were failed that moment. Coincidentally, 2 of physics teachers were sitting on the stage witnessed our perfect glides and his fail attempts. They changed their mind on whom to bring to the competition. That was how we could get our ass into interschool science project competition.

The very first time we went to Genting after some ponna planning at form 4 mid term school break. We went up there with Lai's family and relatives too. Thanks to him we had the chance to stay at Penthouse at Highland Hotel. I could still remember the dinner we had together with his family and relatives. It was delicious till finger lickin good. Haha..I sapu-ed all the chickens...that's me..tak malu malu...Chi Ming fell sick on the second night. While he was resting in the room, lai and his grandma, and me went to the room to have a lil chat. Grandma was so funny because she wanted to help Chi Ming to get a girlfriend as she had one to introduce. Chi Ming malu malu pulakk..

There are just too many things for me to tell about us...

I feel nostalgied...There were so many things have evolved among us till now it still does. I don't mind people calling me fag for posting this as long I feel comfortable with it. Punde Kappe

5 comments:

sayoonarra said...

nice post.. i miss those days.. lol

lalalabird said...

told ya, i dun mind sharing.. keke.. ok, juz kiddin~ =p

wk said...

Good ol' times weih...
I feel ya...

DerriCK.C said...

woi lai..you ada blog? why cannot masuk mia?

lol jiok sin. Now im giving you full custody to take care of him. :D

Yeah wk, you feel me...lol

Sathesology said...

the epic days. .