Taggy

Once you've been tagged, you have to answer all the question HONESTLY.Lastly choose 6 people to be tagged :)

1.How old were you when you had your first relationship?
17

2. Are you taken/single?
Single

3. Do you like anyone right now?
Nope.. Still looking for a right person

4. Ever had your heartbroken?
Nahhh, not really.

5.Miss anyone right now?
Nope

6. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Robbie Lim

7.Last person to text you?
Robbie Lim

8. Last person you saw?
Will be my mum because she's sitting in front of me watching tv

9. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Err, couldn't remember that

10. Who is top in your top friends?
Everyone is the toppest max XD

11. Who do you trust the most in your life?
My family especially my mum

12. Who do you love most?
my mum

13. Ever been in love?
Yeahh but rather a hopeless love

14. Who has hurt you the most?
I'm always cheerful, no one can ever hurt me. Even if there is one, only Aaron will know this

15. Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
Nope, maybe there was one but I couldn't remember it.

16. Are you happy?
Yes I am

17. How many good friends do you have?
only few but it's more than enough. Why bother to have so many friends? How many good friends do you want? Like you have in your friends list in facebook or friendster? Knock it off and stop pretending you have all of the people around the place you know as friends.

18. Are there some songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone?
I'll listen to any song regardless whoever they remind me of.

19. Have you ever cheated on a partner?
No

20. Ever been cheated on?
I guess so. I'm soft seriously
, although I look tough at the outside

21. Ever been told someone loved you?
Entah larr

22. Ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
Nope..

23. Not meant it????
Tak tahu larr

24. What is your idea of true love?
true love huh..Love each other, protect the one they love and sacrifice for each other to get the greatest feeling ever they could get in this universe.

25. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Lol, yeah I do believe..

26. Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
if according to the circumstance above, it's already love isn't? So it's just depends.

I tag
Robbie
Vince
Tian Shen
Charlene
SiewFeng

1 comments:

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

3 places where I was tagged.. gggrrr~~ tonight!! >"<