A bad day

Yesterday was not a smooth day for me. Everything went so wrong and I felt like I was played like a fool. Here's the story. Got myself a job on weekends to promote and do sampling of a new creation of Magnolia Ice Cream which they called it Magnolia Delight. While on the way to my workplace, 1Utama Jusco and I got myself stuck in a traffic jam. What is the result we get if we get our ass caught in a jam?

One word = LATE!

Well, that was fine not until the guard had caused me a lil trouble. The fucking guard didn't wanna let me in because my hair was too long. I explained to him that I was going to wear a bandana hence it wouldn't be a problem to use it to cover my hair. He just didn't accept and acted like he was so professional with the walkie talkie he held in the hand. He's just an ordinary new guard who wants to act pro for the beginning of his new job. I called my supervisor and he asked me whether is it possible to get a hair cut first in order to get in. I had to cut and so I quickly search for any nearby saloon and guess what? I found one but it was not so promising enough that they going to get me a nice haircut. As expected, she fucked my hair up. Finally the guard let me in to start my work.

There were more to come.

Out of the blue, I couldn't find where is my booth. All I saw was Walls, Kings, Nestle and old creation from Magnolia. I walked all over the Jusco Supermarket and I still couldn't find my ice cream. This is so not delightful as I was supposed to promote Magnolia Delight. Arghhh. One thing that I found when I was in the search of my missing ice cream, the promoters there were so kind and everyone, EVERYONE I mean, keep asking what happened and helped me out. I was so grateful but sorry to wrapped them with my gratitude, my ice cream is lost!

Once again I made a call to my supervisor to tell him the situation I was having. He himself also couldn't do anything and gave me a number of a person in charge. So I made another call. Pathetically, he asked me to push the old stocks first while he wanted to make sure what's exactly is happening. Well, he called me up to say that, the stock has been delayed and please work for today and tomorrow you don't have to work. The ice cream will arrive on next week. Great! All this was just great. I felt so stupid to even stand there. Everyone of them were giving out samples while I was walking around to try all the samples. This shows how fucking free I was. Guess I'll just wait till next week to proceed what I'm supposed to.

2 comments:

Siew Feng said...

omg... really is a bad day for u..

but nvm...

TML IS A WHOLE NEW DAY.. =)

jiok said...

awwww... so cham....
hope everythin wil b alrite after tat.. =)