Futsal play granted!

Translated these words into Bahasa Malaysia:

Teori Hybrid

Papercut - potongan kertas
One step closer - Sepijak Hampir
With you - Denganmu
Points of Autority - Tunjuk Power
Crawling - Merangkak
Runaway - Lari diri
By Myself - Oleh Sendiri
In the end - Akhirnya
Forgotten - Terlupa
Pushing me away - Tolak Aku belah

Few assignments were done and handed up in time. I had a relaxing ping pong play last evening. Learned up loads of skills on how to play it. It was fun! Macam macam skills keluar - bola skru la, smashh la. As a result, I got smashed at my eye by Magen when we were playing badminton. Pain in the ass!

Good news for my feet. I have already gathered some players to play FUTSAL! At last, I can lay my steps on to the futsal ground of TARC. Ball will be bought someday soon. Not for long I can put my name into the scoresheets :D

0 comments: