Just the day


Another boring tennis lesson. Went up there just to sit for 2 and a half hours and stared at how he conducted the practical test. Assignment of this co-cu has to be passed up by this week. Bunting has just done its decorating. Show you the work of my group members. Chun leh..?

We are Fabulous.




I watched Madagascar 2 yesterday, of course I downloaded. It was okay, so okay till I can't really say it is bad or too good. Quality - not bad, can still be watched which resulted good. The potong stim part was, the language suddenly changed to unknown for 2-3 minutes. So I could't catch that particular moment what they were conversing.



Hey Robbie, its time for us to have har mee session already. I can feel the taste and I'm so hungry now till I can really eat the pic of HAR MEE!

0 comments: