Simply Updates

I feel like putting in the picture my now. Such like, how am I doing now at here with the new environment of studies? Manage to make any new friends? and bla bla bla..

Am good, doing great here and trying hard to get myself to concentrate on studies.

This is my current state, the gang that I always hang out with.
How did I sing with them? Nah, I'd keep on pass pass and pass
because
I DONT READ AND SPEAK CHINESE!
They were so crazy for the mics and 6 were not enough too!
Luckily there was a guy who is also a banana.

Coursework week is over. Did quite well in the tests I attempted. Hopefully its enough for me to get A perhaps?

There will be a night event for SBS students coming soon end this month and I'm considering whether to join the fun. It is also a night of appreciation for course and class reps (this is what they said).

Hmmmm.........

0 comments: