A Real Deep Change !

Ah! Short Hair D

No longer in the pursuit to grow my beautiful and superbly kept fine looking long hair in my life. Its already been many years in the chase and finally a real change I've made throughout the whole process of keeping it, to protect it, and to let it uncontaminated. Why I did so? Many guidance, many talks, many advices, and many counsels crossed my mind and wouldn't wanna get rid out of it. Pop! Something that happens within me, around me, and the surrounding that has been flowing wherever I go, just couldn't not to take it into account, my vital.

In short, I'm short at last! Wanna see how I look like when I'm short?
The Long Hair D


~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~
~~

=D


Oh gosh. I miss my lovely hair a lot.

0 comments: