Food for Thought

At first I thought miracle would happen but everything was just my imagination that can never be real. Because believing in miracle, it makes us strive for what we want and somehow realize what we are capable of although that miracle do not happen. For now, I need to temporarily close down my fantasy world.

This coming Friday will be my first paper which is English. Do I study this? Lolwut. Do not ever look down on this paper. It has its own level of complexity which sometimes confuses me.

15th Jan - English for Business
18th Jan - Marketing, Sales and Customer Services
20th Jan - Personal Financial Planning
23rd Jan - Law Relating to Financial Services
27th Jan - Financial Services

These are the papers that I need to sit for, a total of five. Freaking 3 hours papers except English.

Everybody is working hard to prepare for exam while I'm searching for part time job. Ain't got the mood to start my revision yet. Soon when I find a perfect engine, I'll go get my key =)


0 comments: