Final Ova

At last, final is almost over and I can't wait to work right now. Frankly speaking, I didn't feel any stress at all for this final except for one paper which is Law. But I hope I can get good result =) And now, I need money so much! I need to save a large sum of money for my biggest trip - Australia! Rawrr! I wanna get out from Asia. But the best thing I get to meet my best pals.

While having my exams, I was looking for jobs. Damn! I sent so many applications but none of them reply. However, I received a call last week and hell yeah, I'm employed for 2 days. I'm going to work on 29th and 30th of January at Batu Caves. I will be promoting DiGi at there. The pain is it's THAIPUSAM! There will be lots of Indians and traffic jam will not be excluded. Oh well, I might see my friends there having their head shaved. Muahaha.

After this, may be I'll be working as a guard to take care of artists at Genting as there will be an event coming soon. It's for CNY if I'm not wrong. The pay is good and I get to see some artists huh. Furthermore they provide meals and accommodation as well. It's kinda cool and I asked few of my friends to join along also We can have fun up there too.

So my holiday will be just me working working and working. For Australia!!

Besides, Paramore live in Singapore is another plan in my list. I'll be heading to Singapore to watch their concert in March. It's coming soon! Hell yeah!

0 comments: