Be strong

Result checked. Not satisfied but I'm grateful that I passed all the subjects.
Why?
Ate too much bun and wasn't at home for almost every night before my papers.
I want to blame Sathes, Lai and Kev for this. Lol. Just kidding.

New sem has started not long ago. As expected, assignments have started to pile up on the 1st day itself. As usual, the mood is yet to come. It's already week 3 now, everybody is getting started and I'm still slacking around acting like a burden-less college student.
Well, it's about time to get serious. Assignments! Here I come!



Everything's gonna be alright. These are just downturns of your life you have to face. Be strong and be tough. Take it slowly. It doesn't have to be done in a rush. I know you can do it. I'm always be at your side.

3 comments:

Sathesology said...

nice one bro . . wish you and ur ehem a good start yo . . btw.. WTF BLAME US!! dis. . dis. . sigh..

im sure u din regret spending the last hours with me when i was there.. <3 btw, ur exam result not good is cuz u always dream when study. . tis i confirmfirm is the problem. . bwahaha. tc yo

DerriCK.C said...

haha..chill chill..i wasnt dreaming la. Russell said it right. We have the ability to stare at the wall for long thinking nothing. And i always do that. lol..

Sathesology said...

true story. I also always stare into the distance and think of nothing. . but too bad sometime that direction got some people. . esp if got girl . they will perasaan why i staring. . when actually im in men's nirvana :D