Colours

I had quite a lonely yet a relaxing 2 weeks of holiday. The only 2 activities I had were Bukit Tinggi, Pahang trip and a bbq night at my house. Sounds miserable right? But I did enjoyed and truly appreciates the time we had together because without them, I might just be another lifeless guy who didn't even get a ring from the cellphone.

Caught in the act!

Lucas being adored but the truth we will never know! :D

However, it doesn't sound bad like it seemed because there's a wonderful thing has happened to me. A girl who appeared has just sparkled up my colourless life which had only black and white painting . I am finally learning how to use a proper way of colouring to spice up anything I can.

As time flies, the wound that carved incredibly deep has started to heal up. Learning not to stress things out and to lose the tension of certain strings which got tied up in dramas. Honestly, I'm seeing things more clearly now. To be in a state of hostility, to carry an intense feeling everywhere, to hate and to feel hatred, these are burdens of life and why be in those states? It's simple, we can't love if we don't hate.

0 comments: