Muh Photo Shooting

I had myself involved in some model photo shooting handled by Kw's sister in law, Jen. She's quite a photographer and I'm quite satisfied with the photos taken by her last Tuesday. It was my first time being exposed into this profession and please bear with the noob posing skills of mine. Alahhh, 1st time mahh...

I was kinda nervous at first but after few shots, I eventually became calm and started to get used to it. Too bad lar that I didn't have accessories to bring. Otherwise it wouldn't be that plain.

Well, I had fun with them and special thanks to Jen for giving us this opportunity.
Thank you, Kok Wei for inviting us into your crew :D


Cool and Casual theme:



Beach Theme:

Ignore the price tag on the ball pls. XD


1 comments:

wk said...

Si beh yeng wor! XD
Look like an artist - first picture. =D