Streamyxless me

It's nice to have your own car to drive around with. You can go anywhere you want but you have to bear the costs. Driving is not cheap although the petrol price has gone lower than it used to be. All of all, convenient is the word to puts up a conclusion.

Just before the college reopen, went to genting again! Yes! But this time was with xhin's parents. Everything was free! Lol.. sounds like cheapskate, am I? Had fun there...

2nd year of diploma has just started, and I made my stay at new place for the 1st week. To tell you the truth, it was the worst because the house is currently internetless. Without internet, I can't do a shit with my laptop. Handed an application form last two days and as what I've been told was, we have to wait 2 weeks or maybe a month for it to set up. This is so frustrating. Can you imagine a life without internet for a month!!? Let's just pray that they are at level of efficiency I'm expecting.

This movie is highly recommended. A very funny show!
Beat me if I'm wrong =)

Went to watch a movie with my mates. All of us argued about which movie to watch because some of them have already watched and some doesn't. At the end, someone voiced out to watch I Love You Man, or was it me? lol...Everyone agreed and ticket bought. Since there was so much time left, we had our lunch at sakae sushi and once again Chun Hong became the boss. We were totally misusing his wallet.



The next night, I brought them to Murni. Weird thing was they didn't go there before although they always hang out at 1U. Now at least they got to know this place. Everyone of them gave a thumb up for that place. Feel proud!

That's the best thing I mentioned earlier. Having a car around you is totally different. Trying to persuade my mum to let me drive the car to kl.

0 comments: